International Workplace Group (IWG)
DEMAND FOR FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE IS GROWING EXPONENTIALLY.
- Capitalise on this once-in-a-generation opportunity by joining the world’s number one workspace and coworking provider as a franchise partner.
- Proven business model and leading global brands, you can transform the untapped potential of our market into exceptional cash returns.
- By 2030, it is predicted that 30% of all commercial real estate will be flexible workspace while flexible working will be worth USD 10 trillion+ to the economies of 16 leading countries alone.
- Full development and operational support, including sales & marketing, office management, IT support, initial and ongoing training, and more.
IS THIS THE PERFECT FRANCHISE INVESTMENT FOR YOU?
- Do you have the financial and organizational capability to open at least 5 centres over a 2- to 3-year period?
- Have you got experience in a fast-paced sales and customer service-oriented business?
- Can you move quickly to secure deals with building owners and customers?
- Are you ready to seize the franchise opportunities offered by the fast growing serviced office sector?
AN UNPARALLELED GLOBAL NETWORK OF LOCATIONS
- 3120+ locations
- 1000+ cities
- 110+ countries
INDUSTRY DISRUPTION IS ALREADY HERE
- The UN predict predicts that 65% of the developing world and 86% of the developed world will be urbanised by 2050.
- US$ 1 Trillion the gap across all sectors of economic and social infrastructure.
- Exponential Technology revolution meets Business Innovation.
- AI, Robotics, Virtual Reality, Augmented Realitiy, BIM.
PEOPLE WANT TO WORK HOW AND WHERE THEY WANT
- 69% of millennials will trade other work package benefits for a better workspace
- 53% of professionals globally now work remotely for at least half their working week
- 1 in 2 people in the US and the UK will be
freelancing by 2020
- 64% believe flexible work hours improve productivity
- Location-independent work has increased 103% since 2005
WHAT BUSINESSES ARE TELLING US
- 91% Flexible workspace enables employees to be more productive while on the move
- 89% Flexible working helps business grow (68% in 2016)
- 87% Flexible working helps their business stay competitive
- 83% Flexible working helps business maximise profits (67% in 2016)
- 80% Enabling employees to work from anywhere and helps recruit and retain top talent (64% in 2016)
A RANGE OF PRODUCTS TO MEET EVERY BUSINESS NEED
- Private Offices
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Lounges
- Virtual Offices
- Custom Build Offices
- Network Membership
- Workplace Recovery
- Global infrastructure
- State-of-the-art technology
- End-to-end online automated
- IT help desk
- Search and reserve workspace
- Booking and payment
- Account management
- Corporate solutions
The Biggest Sales & Marketing Platform
- 2,000+ strong global sales team
- 100k+ lead generation enquiries / month
- Direct campaigning
- Digital marketing