Texas Roadhouse VF Franchise Consulting
It all began on February 17, 1993, when the first Texas Roadhouse® was opened in Clarksville, Indiana. Our goal was to own not just a family restaurant and not just a steak restaurant, but a place where everyone, of all ages, could come and have a great meal and great fun for a great price.
We like to brag about our Hand-Cut Steaks, Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs, Made-From-Scratch Sides, and Fresh-Baked Bread. Everything we do goes into making our hearty meals stand out. We handcraft almost everything we serve. We provide larger portions, so you get more food for your dollar. And if you want an Ice Cold Beer or Legendary Margarita to wash it all down — well, we have those, too.
Our food’s not the only thing that’s Legendary at the Roadhouse — our fun is too! From our line dancers to our jukebox to our friendly servers, you’ll enjoy every second you spend in a Texas Roadhouse®. At Texas Roadhouse® our team has an incredible sense of pride in everything we do. Our passion ensures you have a Legendary Experience every time.
The company has grown to more than 611 locations in 49 states and 28 international locations in ten foreign countries.
Why choose Texas Roadhouse® ?
- Industry’s highest Annuals Sales Volume per Unit of US$5.2 million.
- Our restaurants average 5,000 guests/week, one of the highest in the industry, serves 300,000 meals/day, and seats 291 guests.
- Industry’s highest “Guest Intent of Return” with approximately 88% score by Technomic 2019 report in 2019.
Texas Roadhouse® Achievements:
- 2015 Ranked Overall #1 Consumer Pick in Nation’s Restaurant News®
- 2016 – 2017 Ranked #1 Full Service Restaurant by Restaurant Business Magazine
- 2018 Named by Forbes® as one of America’s Best Large Employers
- 2019 Named by the Harris Poll as its EquiTrend Brand Of The Year
- 2020 Named by the Forbes® as one of America’s Best Large Employers
- 2020 Named one the top ten brands resonating with consumers amid coronavirus by influencer marketing and social data firm Influential.
Contact us: [email protected]