Brotzeit® founded in 2006 to introduce authentic German cuisine accompanied by world famous, quality German beer in a contemporary setting. Brotzeit® is focused on achieving sustainable business growth and regional expansion by working in partnership with strategic area developers.
Brotzeit® is the world’s leading franchised German casual dining restaurant concept operating 18 outlets in 7 countries. Franchising since 2010, Brotzeit® has successfully established a regional footprint in Asia with restaurants in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia with plans to expand to 50 outlets in the region by 2020.
The rapid growth of Brotzeit® German Bier Bar & Restaurant is due to the successful combination of continuous development on the unique contemporary design of a German restaurant and quality, authentic Bavarian, German cuisine presented in a ‘Relax Excellence’ environment.
Brotzeit® will provide ongoing, complete and comprehensive consulting support to our International Franchise partners. This includes:
- Assistance in creating business strategies and sharing best practices resulting in improved operations, marketing, people development, and increase market share.
- Ongoing marketing and I.T. support.
- Assistance with site selection.
- Extensive training for key restaurant operators.
- Ensuring products meet high-quality standards and assist in sourcing locally where possible.
Awards and Achievements
- 2012 Singapore FLA ‘Franchisor of the Year’
- 2015 Singapore SME 1000 for Turnover Growth Excellence in the Hospitality/ Food & Beverage sector.
- Experience in managing multi-unit restaurant or food & beverage related business
- Local knowledge, relationships, and expertise in the areas of consumer preferences, real estate, government regulations, labor, and distribution issues
- Able to access to adequate capital, such that cash flow is sustainable for 2-3-year period while continuing to develop additional units
- Cultural fit and a passion for building a successful German Contemporary Bier Bar & Restaurant
Minimum Initial Investment of US$3,000,000