Buffalo Wild Wings®
Buffalo Wild Wings, founded in 1982, serves our now-famous wings. Our made-to-order menu items are enhanced by the bold flavor profile of our 16 signature sauces and 5 signature seasonings, ranging from Sweet BBQ™ to Blazin’®.
As of February 2016, we have 1,175 locations across all 50 US states, Canada, Mexico, Philippines, the UAE and Saudi Arabia. In 2014, our system – wide sales were $3.3 Billion USD – A 17% increase over 2013. We connect with our guests to deliver the ultimate experience. All Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants are equipped with wall-to-wall flat screens, video gaming, and a full menu for dine-in or takeout.
WHY BUFFALO WILD WINGS?
- Our restaurants offer 20 to 30 domestic and imported beers on tap, including craft brews, and a wide selection of bottled beers, wines, and liquor.
- Our award-winning food and memorable experience drive guest visits and loyalty.
- On top of serving up our now-famous wings, we connect with our guests to deliver the ultimate experience.
- Our guests have the option of watching sporting events or other popular programs on our projection screens and approximately 50 additional televisions, competing in Buzztime® Trivia or playing video games.
- The open layout of our restaurants offers dining and bar areas that provide distinct seating choices for sports fans and families.
- Buffalo Wild Wings has outpaced its competitors by producing results that are unmatched in the industry.
- In social media, Buffalo Wild Wings is the leading sports restaurant chain in the US – 12.4 million fans and over 676,000 followers around the world, with a very strong and loyal following that extends beyond borders.
All new Buffalo Wild Wings® franchisees receive the support and training required to open their restaurants efficiently, including:
- Market Plan review
- Trade Area review, alignment, and prioritization
- Site selection review and visits
- Professional layout, blueprint, design, and construction document review and analysis
- Complete equipment lists and specifications
- Pre-approved suppliers
- Grand opening promotions assistance and on-site opening assistance
- Operational and management tools
- Comprehensive pre-opening assistance and restaurant opening training package
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Win dozens of “Best Wings” and “Best Sports Bar” awards across the country
- No.10 Fastest – growing Restaurant Chain by 2015 NRN top 100 report
- Fastest Growing Franchises by Entrepreneur
- #3 on Top 10 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains with sales over $200 million in 2010 by Technomic
- 200 Best Small Companies from 2007 through 201 by Forbes
- Fortune magazine’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies list in 2008, 2009 and 2011
- Chain of the Year in 2007 selected by Restaurant and Institutions
- Successful company or individual with significant F&B experience
- Minimum Investment: US$3,000,000
CONTACT [email protected] for more information about this franchise opportunity.