COCA began as a humble 20-seat Cantonese restaurant in 1957. Within a year it moved to its existing location on Surawongse road, with 500 seats and opened a second location at Siam Square and much to the surprise the 800-seat restaurant was packed to its full capacity from opening days onwards.
COCA’s founder, Khun Srichai Phanphensophon was the pioneer of Suki (Hot Pot) in Thailand. Although originally ridiculed by his peers “how could it succeed in such a hot and humid city”, they all said. After seeing the success of his restaurants, the mockers began to switch their restaurants format to his style. Today all “HUO-GUO” style restaurants in Thailand are called Suki.
COCA’s core brand values:
- Freshness, “hand-selected” delicacies
- Cantonese cuisine with signature hot-pot
- Premium and quality material
- Consistent taste
- Simple, lively & healthy
- Just like your home Hospitality
- “To be an innovative and leading international chain of restaurants, serving quality Thai and Asian Cuisine with a warm ambience and excellent service.”
- “Deliver what we promise” by delivering quality cuisine that uses the freshest and best quality ingredients available complimented with appealing plate presentations.
- Provide an atmosphere that is simple and lively with modern décor and interiors, and provide service that continually exceeds the customers’ expectations.
COCA has multiple concepts to fit the right country and positioning of each brand.
Minimum Investment USD500,000 – 800,000 per restaurant
Contact [email protected] for more information about COCA franchise for Asia, Southeast / South East Asia (ASEAN), including: Australia — Bahrain — Bangladesh — Cambodia — China — Hong Kong — India — Indonesia — Japan — Korea — Kuwait — Laos — Malaysia — Myanmar — New Zealand — Pakistan — Philippines — Qatar — Saudi Arabia — Singapore — Sri Lanka — Taiwan — Thailand — Turkey — UAE — Vietnam