Grimaldi’s New York Pizzeria VF Franchise Consulting | Grimaldi’s Franchise
Grimaldi’s New York Pizzeria is a 120 year old pizza brand that started at the base of the famous Brooklyn Bridge and headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ . With over 100 years of coal fired brick-oven pizza-making traditions, Grimaldi’s continue to ensure that future generations are able to experience their distinctive and truly authentic pizza.
Grimaldi’s mission is to offer the best pizza in an upscale yet casual, family-oriented pizzeria. Designed and built by hand, the coal-fired oven at Grimaldis Pizzeria delivers a unique flavor and consistency that is just not possible from wood or gas ovens. Our fresh ingredients and never frozen meats, handmade mozzarella, fresh salad, house-made desserts, ‘secret recipe’ dough, a selection of fresh toppings and sauce for hand-tossed calzones and pizzas make us the most award-winning pizzeria in the United States.
Grimaldi’s has incredible décor and ambiance, featuring stunning wine glass chandeliers and their signature gorgeous brick oven. Modern loft-like interior with the combination of red and white checkered tablecloths, red brick, and a mix of redwoods and corrugated steel bring to life an urban, yet family-oriented atmosphere. Grimaldi’s is perfect for special occasions, business meetings, family dinners or an evening out.
Why choose Grimaldi’s?
- Over 2 million pizzas sold on an annual basis.
- The famous Grimaldis Coal Brick Oven design dates back to the early 1930s, when pizzerias were first founded in New York.
- Pizzas are baked to perfection daily in our coal brick oven, which heats up to 1200 degrees.
- Dedicated support team to drive domestic and international expansion.
- Commitment to implementing and maintaining brand standards.
- Flexible floor plan and build out designs.
- Operation, management, marketing and training systems.
- 5 Star Diamond Award
- Best Pizza in NY by Zagat Survey
- Best Gourmet Pizza by New Times Best of Phoenix
- Best Taste of NY by Phoenix Magazine
- Best of Pizza Places by Food Network
- Best Thin Crust Pizza by Travel Channel
- Best Pizza by Arizona Republic
- Best Pizza by Peoples Choice Food Awards General Mills
Minimum Investment: $5,000,000
Please [email protected] more information about this opportunity.