Machida Shoten® was founded by Sho Tagawa in 2008, after his experience at a famous ramen restaurant for 6 years.
Machida Shoten® is the 2nd biggest ramen brand in Japan with nearly 400 restaurants across the country in just 10 years. It has successfully expanded the brand overseas with 2 restaurants in the USA and with 1 restaurant in Singapore. It was founded by Sho Tagawa in 2008, after his experience at a ramen restaurant for six years. Machida Shoten® is famous for the combination of the two most popular ramen in Japan that creates a truly unique taste. Its thick noodle made of three different types of flour creates a chewy texture that goes well with E.A.K’s flavourful soup! Machida Shoten’s “E.A.K ramen” attracts many ramen fans.
Outside of Japan, Machida Shoten® is known as E.A.K Ramen.
Mr. Tagawa believes that the power of “A bowl of ramen” is to make people happy and smile. Wholehearted, everyday, every bowl.
Ramen as a Gift for people all over the world.
Why E.A.K Ramen?
- East Meets West: E.A.K Ramen combines two of the most popular ramen in Japan – Kyushu Tonkotsu ramen and Tokyo Shoyu ramen – creating the unique taste and that is highly addictive!
- The thick noodles are made of three different types of flour, creating a chewy texture with unique flavors that go well with E.A.K’s flavourful soup!
- Easy to cook – Machida Ramen® supplies perfectly concentrated soup that needs only hot water.
- Experience in Food & Beverage related business
- Minimum Investment USD200,000 per restaurant
Contact [email protected] for more information about Machida Shoten franchise for Asia, Southeast / South East Asia (ASEAN), including: Australia — Bahrain — Bangladesh — Cambodia — China — Hong Kong — India — Indonesia — Japan — Korea — Kuwait — Laos — Malaysia — Myanmar — New Zealand — Pakistan — Philippines — Qatar — Saudi Arabia — Singapore — Sri Lanka — Taiwan — Thailand — Turkey — UAE — Vietnam