Meet the Ace International Franchise Director to learn more about the world’s largest home improvement franchise with over 5,200 stores and in over 60 countries.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Time: July 3-4, 2019
Email [email protected] to schedule your private, one-on-one meeting
Don’t Miss Out and Sign Up Now as space is limited!
!!! SIGN UP NOW !!!
As the largest home improvement franchise company in the world, Ace International Holdings has more than 5,200 stores in over 60 countries. And Ace continues to grow every day! International retailers look to Ace for the entrepreneurial elements that help them succeed, including:
- Brand Recognition: Ace – “The Helpful Place” – is one of the top 100 most recognized brands in the world.
- Operational Flexibility: A library of operational support is there when you need it, along with the flexibility you need to run your Ace business your way.
- Market Exclusivity: When you run your operation as a distributorship, franchise or dealership, know that you are protected by market exclusivity.
- Global Distribution Network: Ace has warehouses in the United States, China, Panama and Dubai, and freight-forwarding operations, paint manufacturing facilities, freight consolidation and distribution capabilities worldwide.
- Ace – the #1 Convenience Hardware Store brand
- Lowest cost of goods
- World-class support
- Turn-key process to get new stores up and running
- Relevant regional assortments
- Dedicated sourcing team in Shanghai
- Differentiated response to growing grocery competition – Ace Advantage
Awards and Accolades
- #1 Hardlines Distributor by Home Channel News (2010)
- #1 in the Home Improvement Category based on the results of the “Real People Ratings” consumer opinion survey by Corporate Research International (CRI) (2007-2010)
- #1 Brand in Convenience Hardware by the Millward Brown Study (2010)
- #6 Largest Franchise Operation Around the World by Franchise Times Top 200 Franchise Systems List (2011)
- #17 in Top 100 Global Franchises by Franchise Direct (2011)
- Ranked Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Home Improvement Retail Stores, Five Years in a Row by J.D. Power and Associates (2007-2011)
- Ranked Highest in Customer Service Satisfaction by Business Week (2008-2010)
- Named Customer Service Champion by Business Week (2009-2011)
Minimum Initial Investment of USD 3,000,000 – ACE VIDEO
Add to Calendar
ACE International Franchise Business Matching In Bangkok, Thailand, July 3-4, 2019