[FREE ONLINE SEMINAR] Interview Helen Doron Educational Group – October 19, 2020
Sep 28, 2020 | Other | Comments Off on [FREE ONLINE SEMINAR] Interview Helen Doron Educational Group – October 19, 2020
Reserve your spot to learn about this rapidly expanding new education franchise opportunity to your country from the interview with Ms. Helen Doron – Founder of the Helen Doron Educational Group.
Platform: via Zoom
Date: October 19, 2020
Time: 15:00 – 16:00 (GMT+7)
The Helen Doron Educational Group represents an outstanding educational franchise business opportunity for qualified entrepreneurs and prospective franchise partners.
Featuring an exclusive methodology and pioneering educational materials, HDEG offers innovative, results-oriented educational programmes for babies, children, adolescents, and teens the world over.
Helen Doron English
Courses in English as a Foreign Language for children ages 3 months to 19 years based on an exclusive methodology that works.
- Courses in English as a Foreign Language for children ages 3 months to 19 years.
- Leverage of an international network.
- Innovative Pedagogic materials.
- Professional marketing tools.
- 1100+ learning centers in 38 countries.
Helen Doron Kindergarten
Part- or full-day kindergarten for children ages 2 to 6 years with options for Bilingual, English-enriched or all-English programmes.
Available in small territories with reasonable investment and fast ROI.
Helen Doron® Kindergartens enable young children to get a head start and prepare a base for school through positive reinforcement, direct teaching, play, music and experimentation.
- Exclusive content: 1000 original songs, 300+ interactive games, 10 Educational apps, and 200+ videos
A new way to think about Maths. Enrichment courses for children ages 2 to 19 years increase motivation and enjoyment, confidence and ability.
- Maths enrichment courses for children ages 2 to 19 years.
- Comprehensive training.
- A programme that can be taught in your local language by local teachers
- Join a community of more than 2 million children studying the Helen Doron way.
Contact us: [email protected]
RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
(fill the form below)