[FREE ONLINE SEMINAR] TOPIC: WHY YOU NEED TO CONSIDER EDUCATION FRANCHISES – June 11, 2020
May 24, 2020 | Other | Comments Off on [FREE ONLINE SEMINAR] TOPIC: WHY YOU NEED TO CONSIDER EDUCATION FRANCHISES – June 11, 2020
[FREE ONLINE SEMINAR] TOPIC: WHY YOU NEED
TO CONSIDER EDUCATION FRANCHISES
Asia-Pacific’s private education market is estimated to be worth US$370 billion today.
The industry has seen a surge in demand from the region’s shifting macro-economic and favourable demographic trends, such as rising household wealth and rapid population growth.
The English language learning market alone is expected to grow at 7.1% to hit $54.8 billion by 2025, according to Adroit Market Research.
Don’t miss this FREE online seminar to learn about the financial rewards and opportunities of education franchises:
– What are Education franchises?
– What you should look for in an education franchise?
– How do they compare with other franchise industries?
– Why you should consider an Education franchise?
– What opportunities exist in Asia in this exciting industry?
Date: June 11, 2020
Time: 03:00PM – 04:00PM (GMT +7)
Contact us: [email protected]
ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS:
Sean T. Ngo is Vietnamese-American and has lived and worked in the USA for over 30 years and in Asia for over 15 years. He currently lives and works in Vietnam.
- He is the Co-Founder of VF Franchise Consulting, one of Asia’s leading franchise consultancy.
- Sean is a frequent speaker at various industry and government events in Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar, South Korea, and Japan (and soon the UK)
- He has lectured at various MBA Programmes in the topics of Franchising, Entrepreneurship, Project Management, and other subjects, and has taught at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Australian Institute of Business (AIB), and Paris Graduate School of Management (PGSM).
- Prior to co-founding VF Franchise Consulting, Sean worked in finance, marketing, and real estate in the US and has worked for many Fortune 500 companies, including Microsoft, Lockheed Martin, National Semiconductor, Coldwell Banker, and others.
Robert Beausoleil is the Director of Business Development for VF Franchise Consulting. He has lived and worked in 12 countries and currently resides in Vietnam.
- His franchising experience is substantial and he has held multiple roles such as Country Manager, General Manager, and Operations Director for well-known brands such as Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Sears Roebuck, Tim Horton’s, Coca Hotpot, Mango Tree, PJ’s Coffee, and Bonchon Chicken.
- He has owned and/or managed businesses in the Food & Beverage, Education, Franchise, Coffee and Retail industries.