Free Webinar “WINGS – Modern Children’s Education” – February 24th, 2021
Jan 26, 2021 | Other | Comments Off on Free Webinar “WINGS – Modern Children’s Education” – February 24th, 2021
Save your seat now to learn about this rapidly expanding new education franchise opportunity to your country.
Platform: via Zoom
Date: February 24th, 2021
Time: 15:00 – 16:00 (GMT+7)
- According to the British Council, English language instruction for non-native speakers is a USD63 billion a year industry with nearly 2 billion people learning English worldwide.
- Two of the region’s fastest-growing Educational franchise brands – acquiring 1200+ centers within 4 years
- Wings offers learning programs for preschool students (age 3-5) that can help them learn English through customized content for each developmental stage and characteristic of the children
- Advanced parent application and LMS (Learning Management System)
Meet Our Speakers
Mr. Robert Beausoleil – Host
Director of Franchise Development & Operations
Mr. Yikyu Ha
Sales Team Leader
Register for the FREE WEBINAR to learn about
- Why you should consider a Wings education franchise this year
- In-depth assessment of the brand’s potential on delivering profits and other intangible benefits to their investors.
– Present in over 300 kindergartens Wings offers a complete system for pre-school students. Focuses on Age 3-5, with 3 years of complete learning programs.
– Benefit from the leader of the region’s education culture, Visang, whose textbooks are used in more than 10,000 schools and with 3 million enrolling students.
– Offer maximized learning through interaction with AllviA, a smart learning solution where students are encouraged to use a smartboard and tablets in class. The solution is tailored to perfect the learning lab environment using the most advanced technology yet there is.
– Uses multi-sensory learning approach, which enhances learning experiences through all learner’s five senses.
– Follows the global STEAM educational standards (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math).
– Advanced parent application and LMS (Learning Management System).
Why franchise Wings?
- Asian learning system with local regional support
- Simple and complete system. No previous Education experience required
- Uses AllviA, a smart learning solution which allows students to use a classroom smartboard and tablets. AllviA aims to perfect the learning lab environment using all of today’s most advanced technology. AllviA also has many additional modules that can provide future program expansion (math, science, Korean, etc.)