SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
VF Franchise Consulting is hiring a Senior Digital Marketing Executive.
- The role covers the full marketing mix, including online marketing, content management, campaign planning and delivery, online market research/surveys, and user engagement / communications.
- The Digital Marketing Executive will maintain and enhance VF Franchise Consulting’s online presence and user experience and journey.
- The Digital Marketing Executive will create and own the digital performance efforts of the company while also developing additional online resources and digital products to drive more success for company clients and shareholders.
- The Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the Sales Division to support new and ongoing franchise sales efforts.
- The Digital Marketing Executive is a senior position and will report directly to senior management.
- Lead the development and delivery of multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to drive revenue generation across VF Franchise Consulting’s projects and products, as well as membership growth.
- Design and deliver integrated marketing initiatives to drive awareness of VF Franchise Consulting across targeted audiences and raise the profile of the company.
- Drive and develop a variety of engaging digital content, including supporting the development of webinar and other online programmes.
- Manage corporate communications channels for both members and registered audiences, including targeted promotional mailings.
- Drive new memberships and registrations for company events, websites, and newsletters, etc.
- Lead the development of client marketing materials, including writing and proofreading copy, design input, and supplier liaison.
- Identify and improve digital marketing Key Performance Index (KPIs) as well as monitor, analyse, and act upon the KPIs.
- Provide marketing support and advice to colleagues throughout the organisation.
- Any other duties within the competence of the post holder which they may reasonably be requested to deliver.
- An experienced all round marketing professional in a corporate or business to business environment (B2B).
- A strong understanding of marketing, brand, design, corporate identity, and the role of content.
- The ability to lead the Marketing team and to mentor less experienced team members.
- Understanding of websites and willingness to learn the technical skills necessary to ensure their effectiveness.
- Strong English language written and verbal communication skills and ability to tailor written communications to different channel/audience needs.
- Interest in and ability to understand the bigger picture on an industry and organisational level, coupled with an enthusiasm for rolling up your sleeves and getting things done.
- Self-motivated, pro-active professional with an ability to work on company initiatives on their own and impart/share knowledge.
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage numerous projects at a time and to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise, well organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience of dealing with external partners, agencies, and suppliers.
- A good team communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and experience of negotiating collaborative work.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn something new every day!
- Professional Marketing Qualification or 2 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role.
- 4 Year University Degree or equivalent
- Vietnamese language is required
- Good English (speaking and writing)
- Knowledge of a 3rd language is a plus (e.g., Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc.)
- Good public presentation skills are a plus
- Position is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- A professional environment that challenges you to grow
- Improve your English communications skills every day
- Some domestic and international travel opportunities
- Competitive salary, commissions/bonuses, and other benefits
- Be a part of one of Asia’s most successful franchise consulting company and in an industry that is fast-growing in Vietnam and Asia
If this opportunity fits your profile and ambitions, email us your CV and cover letter to [email protected] now!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.