Leading franchise consultancy, VF Franchise Consulting, will restart its international franchise business matching events in Asia in June, says its CEO, Sean T. Ngo.
According to Ngo, “Vietnam, like many countries in Asia, has been in a lockdown mode for the past few months. While the country was spared a complete lockdown during most of this time, businesses of all types ground to a halt. As of April 23rd, the government has allowed for businesses to resume as the country continues to show significant progress in beating the COVID-19 curve. Shopping centers, schools, restaurants and cafes, and even domestic tourism and hospitality businesses are now open for business. Optimism about the economy has rebounded as many businesses have reverted to near pre-Covid levels.”
The company’s franchise business matching event will take place in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, on June 17, 2020. Franchises available include:
- Little Caesars Pizza – Third largest pizza chain from America and already in Singapore, Philippines, and India
- ACE Hardware International – #1 home improvement chain in the world with over 5,200 stores worldwide and in 60+ countries, including Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Cambodia, and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Delifrance – #1 French bakery and café in the world with stores already open in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Japan
- Helen Doron Educational Group – With over 1,000+ centers worldwide, HDEG offers franchises in English, Kindergarten, and Math
- QOOCO – Asia’s leading digital English learning franchise with over 70 QOOCO Clubs in China and 50+ more in development – all in just two short years
- Scholastic World of English – The world’s leading English learning franchise for young children from Scholastic – the world’s largest publisher of children’s books, including the Harry Potter and Hunger Games series
- Sureclean – Asia’s leading supplier of hygiene and disinfection products and services, including prove solutions to exterminate COVID-19 and all other future coronaviruses
- COCA Hotpot – Thailand’s #1 Hotpot chain with restaurants in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Japan, UK, and Vietnam
- Mango Tree – One of the world’s most innovative and best-known Thai culinary lifestyle brands, serving contemporary Thai cuisine
- Mango Chili Thai Café – A fun, vibrant social dining space where groups of friends and families can come together and enjoy simple, easy yet original Thai street food.
- Cold Stone Creamery – Proven ice cream concept with almost 1500 stores in 30 countries
Upcoming franchise business matching events will take place in Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore, Korea, Myanmar, Cambodia, and the Philippines.
Ngo says these markets are ready to get back on its feet as investors look long-term for new business and franchise opportunities in F&B, education, retail, and services.
Contact [email protected] for info now.
Source: VF Franchise Consulting