– EMPOWERING LEARNERS TO THRIVE IN ALL ASPECTS OF THEIR LIFE –
With decades of global experience in paving the way for quality education programs, Andre Nudelman, chairman of ICA and Entrepreneur in Residence at Stanford Graduate School of Education, is the former co-owner and President of Maple Bear Schools Latin America, with headquarters in Canada.
– A FORWARD-THINKING CANADIAN BRAND –
Our brand’s Canadian identity is part of ICA’s narrative and is also a symbol of quality education, effective practices, continuous improvement combined with a caring and open-minded mindset.
The infinity symbol of our brand is intrinsically connected to the idea of continuous learning, reshaping of schools by valuing and fostering personal and social competencies, thinking competencies, inquiry mindset, purposeful use of technology, personalized learning, creativity, and communication.
– EMPOWERING SCHOOLS TO NURTURE COMPETENT LIFELONG LEARNERS –
All around the globe, experts, international institutions like the OECD, and educators are urging schools to adapt to the changing reality of the world by focusing on core competencies, conceptual understanding and digital skills.
At ICA, we are committed to helping schools be adaptable and ready for any future scenario.
ICA has developed systems, knowledge and methods to empower learners to think creatively and critically, be inquisitive, and foster digital, personal and social competencies so that they can thrive in all aspects of their life.
– ICA PROGRAMS –
- Early Childhood Full Curriculum
- Early Childhood and ELA Student Activities
- Pedagogical short videos and other instructional media and guidance materials.
- Grade 1-12 English Language Arts Lessons
- Digital Media Academy Full Curriculum
- Digital Media Academy Certification for Schools
- Guidance on how to use third party materials
- Curated online resources about Education
- Online Global Community Platform for all ICA Educators
– A FAST IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPREHENSIVE AND EFFECTIVE SYSTEM –
- A research-based learning framework and methodology, always up-to-date with the most effective Canadian and International practices.
- Student-centered, inquiry-based and technology-wise comprehensive bilingual preK-12 programs with access to curated pedagogical resources.
- Operations manuals, including an implementation guide and all handbooks, policies, forms and templates.
- Online and in-person training and meaningful resources for all educators, principals, coordinators, school owners and parents. Every participant receives an ICA certificate for completion.
- Personalized and ongoing support with a dedicated ICA Facilitator from day one and a seamless and efficient quality assurance process.