The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise – The World’s Leading Peer Advisory Boards and Business Coaching Franchise Network!
Founder of The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise
TAB was founded in 1990 by Allen E. Fishman, who had a vision for a franchise that could help business owners succeed through collaboration and sharing of experiences. Today, his vision lives on through the thousands of business owners who have benefited from the The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise system.
The Alternative Boards Franchise: A Proven System for Business Success
Starting a business can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. The Alternative Boards (TAB) franchise provides a proven system for business success that has helped thousands of business owners around the world. In this blog post, we will explore what makes The Alternative Boards franchise a smart investment for entrepreneurs looking to start a business, as well as the benefits that TAB can offer to business owners.
What is The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise?
The Alternative Boards is a franchise system that provides a unique and effective approach to business coaching. The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise model is built around peer advisory boards, where business owners meet monthly to discuss business challenges and opportunities, share their experiences and offer advice to each other. Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise facilitates these meetings and provides one-on-one coaching to their members, using TAB’s proprietary tools and processes.
With over 30 years of experience, The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise operates in more than 25 countries around the world. This means that as a franchisee, you’ll have access to a network of business professionals from around the world, who you can collaborate with to grow your business.
Our proven system of peer advisory boards and one-on-one coaching sessions has helped thousands of business owners across the globe reach their goals and achieve success.
Key Highlights of The Alternative Boards (TAB)
- 2.5x Revenue growth over the national average
- 25k+ Businesses we’ve helped thrive
- 1,100+ Industries represented in our membership
- $29.3B Gross revenue of companies working with TAB
- 500+ TAB advisory boards across the globe
Competitive Advantage of The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise
What sets The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise apart from other business coaching franchises? Consider these advantages:
- Established brand and proven business model: With over 30 years of experience, The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise has a track record of success and a reputation for excellence.
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support: The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise provides extensive training and support to help franchisees build their businesses and serve their clients effectively.
- Access to a proven system: The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise has access to a proprietary business coaching and advisory system that has been refined and tested over decades.
- High demand for services: With the current economic climate, businesses need more guidance and support than ever before, making The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise’s services in high demand.
The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise Training and Support
At The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise, we are committed to providing our franchisees with the training and support they need to succeed. We offer a comprehensive training program that includes:
- Initial training: We provide all new franchisees with an intensive training program that covers all aspects of running a The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise.
- Ongoing training: We offer ongoing training and support to help our franchisees stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
- Marketing support: We provide our franchisees with a full range of marketing materials and support to help them build their business and attract new clients.
- Peer support: Our franchisees are part of a strong, supportive community of business owners who are dedicated to helping each other succeed.
The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise Statistics
As a TAB franchisee, you will have access to a wealth of statistics and data that can help you grow your business. Here are just a few key statistics:
- 90% of TAB members report an increase in their business performance.
- 96% of TAB members would recommend TAB to other business owners.
- TAB members on average see a 300% return on their investment in TAB.
The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise Achievements
- The Alternative Boards (TAB) franchise is a top franchise, recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine and has received numerous awards for its commitment to helping business owners achieve their goals.
- The Alternative Boards (TAB) franchise has helped more than 25,000 business owners worldwide.
- The Alternative Boards (TAB)’s franchise network has grown by 20% in the past year alone.
The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise ROI
- Low-cost investment opportunity: The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise offers a low-cost investment opportunity that minimizes financial risk for franchisees.
- High potential for returns: Despite the low cost, the franchise has the potential for high returns for franchisees.
- Quick return on investment: Franchisees can expect to see a return on their investment in just 12-18 months.
The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise Testimonial:
Don’t just take our word for it, hear from some of our satisfied franchisees:
“Joining TAB I was able to look back to my own business history. I was running a small business and realized my circle of influence and resources, that helped me making decisions, was pretty small. I realized that’s the case for many business owners. Being able to work with business owners and provide them with something that I didn’t have as a business owner was really appealing to me.”
- TAB Business Owner, TAB Ventura County & Stevenson Ranch
“TAB is the perfect fit for me. It gives me the opportunity to utilize two of the activities I enjoy most: helping business owners move their business forward and using skills that I have obtained over the years from my corporate experiences as well as my business owner experiences. The skills and strengths that my husband and I have complement and offset the weaknesses that we each have, making for a perfect working relationship. Our combined skills add value to our Members, making their experiences richer and more productive. At this point in my life, I can’t imagine doing anything else.”
- TAB Business Owner, TAB West Fairfax
“TAB has developed an amazing portfolio of tools and processes and support to help any franchisee who has the commitment and desire to be successful—be successful. The type of people that thrive inside of the TAB environment are people that love business and entrepreneurship, enjoy learning, enjoy collaborating and enjoy helping business owners to succeed. Must-have for a TAB Business Owner is the ability to facilitate and coach.”
- TAB Business Owner, TAB Austin
The Alternative Boards is a unique franchise opportunity that offers investors a chance to partner with a successful and growing business model. With a proven track record of success and a strong commitment to providing exceptional training and support to its franchisees, The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise is an ideal choice for anyone looking to build a thriving business in the business coaching industry.
As a The Alternative Boards (TAB) franchisee, you will be part of a global network of business coaches who are dedicated to helping their clients achieve success. With the guidance of The Alternative Boards (TAB) Franchise’s proven coaching system, you will be able to offer your clients the tools and strategies they need to grow their businesses and reach their goals.
With a strong brand reputation, a comprehensive training and support system, and growing demand for business coaching services, becoming a The Alternative Boards (TAB) master franchisee is a smart investment for anyone looking to build a successful business in the business coaching industry. Join the TAB team today and discover the power of partnership in business.