International Franchise Webinar – ACE Hardware International – July 10th, 2020
Jun 24, 2020 | Other | Comments Off on International Franchise Webinar – ACE Hardware International – July 10th, 2020
[FREE ONLINE SEMINAR] Franchise ACE Hardware International
-Date: July 10th, 2020
-Time: 09:00AM (GMT+7) | 10:00AM (SGT, CST)
-Contact us: [email protected]
As the largest home improvement franchise company in the world, with over 5,300 stores and sales totaling over $6 billion, Ace Hardware provides its international retail partners with the requisites to build a solid enterprise. Ace Hardware stores operate in approximately 70 countries and the numbers continue to grow.
- Home Improvement sales in the US reach US$394 Billion in 2018, forecasted to nearly double in 2025.
- Ace Hardware accumulated Total Revenues of over US$6.0 Billion globally in 2019.
- The brand is the largest home improvement franchise in the world.
Mr. Alberto has nearly 20+ years in the International Franchising arena to include QSR, Convenient Store and Home Improvement experience. He leads an international recruitment team with seasoned professionals, each with a minimum of 10+ years in the industry covering the Middle East/Africa, Asia, Latin America & the Caribbean.
Sean T. Ngo is Vietnamese-American and has lived and worked in the USA for over 30 years and in Asia for over 15 years. He currently lives and works in Vietnam.
- He is the Co-Founder of VF Franchise Consulting, one of Asia’s leading franchise consultancy.
- Sean is a frequent speaker at various industry and government events in Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar, South Korea, and Japan (and soon the UK)
- He has lectured at various MBA Programmes in the topics of Franchising, Entrepreneurship, Project Management, and other subjects, and has taught at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Australian Institute of Business (AIB), and Paris Graduate School of Management (PGSM).
- Prior to co-founding VF Franchise Consulting, Sean worked in finance, marketing, and real estate in the US and has worked for many Fortune 500 companies, including Microsoft, Lockheed Martin, National Semiconductor, Coldwell Banker, and others.
Globally Trusted, Locally Embraced
About Ace Hardware
In business since 1924, Ace Hardware is the largest home improvement franchise company in the world, with over 5,300 stores operating in approximately 70 countries. Ace provides its international retail partners with the requisites to build a solid enterprise – the foundation and market exclusivity of a globally recognized brand, a business model that offers operational flexibility and market localization, a worldwide distribution network that delivers access to thousands of products and a team to provide support from its bank of world class practices.
The Ace brand ranks among the top 100 most recognized brands in the world and is known as the place with the helpful hardware people. With the continued vision to be the best, most helpful hardware stores on the planet, Ace Hardware and its retail associates remain dedicated to the core values of service, convenience and quality for its customers.
Here’s why investors around the world choose Ace Hardware International:
- Globally trusted and established brand
- Worldwide support, training and leadership
- Comprehensive training program
- International distribution capabilities
- Region-specific product assortments
Awards and Accolades
ENTREPRENEUR’S FRANCHISE 500
#1 in our category on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 List
#17 on Franchise Direct Top 100 Global Franchise
#6 on Franchise Times Top 200+ List
Ace does business in approximately 70 countries around the world and continues to grow by giving new investors opportunities in territories where we don’t have a presence as of today.
Ace stores come in all sizes and shapes based on the needs of each individual neighborhood around the world. We have everything from small urban stores in the US to large flagship stores in Indonesia and everything in between.
Ace stores offer a wide variety of paint, lawn and garden, tools, local niche services, and virtually anything you’ll need to fix, repair, and maintain your home.
We appreciate your interest in Ace Hardware and your patronage of Ace stores around the world.
The Ace International’s business model is all about flexibility. Ace provides a foundational support system that you can leverage according to how you need to run your business in your local market. Ace International has more than 130 employees dedicated solely to servicing International Retailers, and there are more than 80,000 members on the Ace Hardware Team, including owners, store personnel, retail support and corporate employees. Our combined talents and commitment to helping people with their home improvement projects define Ace Hardware’s mission and values. Overall, owning and operating an Ace Franchise has its distinct advantages— shared innovations, corporate marketing insight, state-of-the-art retailing design and a strong global supply chain, just to name a few.
Our business model allows you to run Ace stores with confidence by providing the following resources and competitive advantages:
- Low cost of goods for increased margins & greater profitability
- Exclusive licensing rights
- Stock ownership
- Strategic and business management support
- Globally recognized brand
- Retail Operations and Marketing support
- Operational flexibility
Build an Enterprise with Ace
Internationally, Ace Hardware is focused on partnering with investors who have multiple-unit intentions in each new global investment market. As an Ace owner in your market, your autonomy gives you the opportunity to build economies of scale while protecting you at the same time. Think of it as your Ace insurance policy – and peace of mind.