Popai Asia Summit in September
Aug 4, 2015
The Popai Asia Summit on September 1-2 in Singapore will focus on key trends, new insights and success stories from global leaders in retailing and shopper marketing.
Organised by global industry association Point of Purchase Advertising International (Popai) the summit will be held at Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore.
It will be titled: “From Shopper Marketing to Retail Experience” and feature a series of presentations, workshops and panel discussions led by influential personalities in the field.
Guest speakers at the Popai Asia Summit include:
- Richard Nicoll, chief shopper marketing officer at Saatchi & Saatchi Greater China.
- Adriano di Dia, head of innovation acceleration team at Nestle Greater China.
- Bob Neville, global retail creative director & head of retail at New Balance.
- James Damian, board leader of Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Michelle Adams, founder & president of marketing with Brainology.
- Christopher Brace, founder & CEO of Shopper Intelligence.
- Gianni Cossar, global director at GfK.
- Brian Dyches, director of experience design & strategy & partner at Openeye Labs.
- Jake Sheperd, regional director of retail at GfK.
- Leo van de Polder, global education manager at Popai & GM at Popai Benelux.
“We have gathered the best brains in the industry to address challenges faced by retailers and brands as they navigate an ever-evolving consumer behaviour landscape,” said Massimo Volpe, VP of global memberships at Popai. “Through this, we hope that attendees will leave the Popai Asia Summit armed with updated field knowledge and confidence in overcoming any obstacles that lie ahead.”
Additional highlights of the Popai Asia Summit include:
- The Retail Marketplace: Why and How it Has Changed So Much.
- Retail Design and Visual Merchandising: Indispensable Disciplines For Any Retail Strategy.
- Reshape the World: How a New Era of Retail Concepts is Changing the Shopper Experience Forever Changing Shopper Behaviour in the Omnichannel Shopping Environment.
- The Retail Revolution: How Neuromarketing is Connecting New Tools & Insights to the Marketplace.
Workshops will also be conducted by Leo van de Polder, global education manager at Popai. Titled “How to Build an In-Store Communication Plan From Strategy to Execution” and “How to Create a Compelling Shopper Marketing Strategy” respectively, these sessions will enrich professionals looking to understand how they can best reach out to consumers and turn every prospect into a convert, resulting in good returns on investment.
To conclude the conference, a retail tour has been organised to provide participants a prime opportunity to discover new ideas and draw inspiration from myriad concept stores in Singapore.
Related Posts: McDonald’s make Minions