REGISTER NOW to join our FREE Training Course. Our Franchise Experts will share with you how to expand your business profitably through franchising in these times.
This is a MUST event and SPACE IS LIMITED, because:
- You’ll receive a CERTIFICATE after completing the training.
- Our Franchise Experts will answer your questions during the Q&A section. Pre question is required.
Meet Our Speakers:
- Mr. Sean T. Ngo – CEO & Co-Founder.
- Mr. Robert Beausoleil – Director of Franchise Development & Ops.
- Ms. Tu Ngoc Trinh – Senior Associate, Tilleke & Gibbins
Date & Time:
- Date: Wednesday – August 25th, 2021
- Time: 1PM – 3PM (GMT+7)
Franchising has been proven and successful for well over 200 years and was first introduced in the early 1800’s. Franchising is a business concept where a franchisee is contractually permitted to use the franchisor’s ideas and business model.
It is a business model that is now present in nearly every country on the planet, and it has become a focal area for investors and entrepreneurs and often used as a strategy for business expansion and diversification.
Who should attend:
- Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, and investors
- Franchisors, Franchisees
- Corporate intrapreneurs focused on new business opportunities
- Anyone interested in franchising and licensing
- 1 in 7 businesses are franchises
- In 2019, there were 773,603 franchise establishments in the United States more than 8 million workers.
- About 80% of total franchises worldwide are local brands and 20% are international brands
- Franchises have an 85% chance of success after the first 5 years of operation, compared to 25% for non-franchised, independent businesses
- Asia represents the single largest growth opportunity in the franchise industry due to its large population and fast income growth potential!
Key Areas Covered:
Buying a Franchise
- The Do’s and Don’ts of purchasing a franchise
- How to select the right franchise
- What are some of the fees that I need to consider before purchasing a franchise
- What franchisors are looking for from franchisees and investors
- Top franchise opportunities: Little Caesars Pizza, ACE Hardware, Waynes Coffee, Yole Ice Cream, Mango Tree, COCA Hotpot, Bricks 4 Kidz, Mathnasium, Wings, GOFIT, Fire Fitness, International Workplace Group (IWG).
- And more…
Selling or Making my Business a Franchise
- The Do’s and Don’ts of selling a franchise
- What are the key steps to making my business franchisable
- What markets are hot now for international franchise expansion
- What do I need to do to sell franchises successfully in today’s market
- And more…
Franchise legal framework
- Legal issues to be aware of when considering franchising
- The Do’s and Don’ts of buying and selling a franchise (legal perspective)
- Which countries have franchising laws
- And more…
Whether you are looking to acquire franchises for your country or making your business franchisable, this is a MUST event and SPACE IS LIMITED.
REGISTER NOW FOR FREE. SPACE IS LIMITED, first come first serve.
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED. CONTACT:
– Hotline: +028 6676 6066
– Email: email@example.com
Add to Calendar
[Webinar] Franchising 101: The Ultimate Guide On How To Buy And Sell Franchises In Asia