Save your seat now to learn about this rapidly expanding new education franchise opportunity to your country.
Platform: via Zoom
Date: October 07, 2020
Time: 15:00 – 16:00 (GMT+7)
Register for the FREE WEBINAR to learn about the brand’s market share in the region and an in-depth assessment of the brand’s potential on delivering profits and other intangible benefits to their investors.
– A Global English education brand that is growing and expanding continuously with over 1200 branches opened within 4 years, Englisheye’s main differentiation is their semi-independent study system tailored for primary and secondary students, emphasizing target on 5-13 year olds and walking them through the 6 years of completion learning programs.
– Englisheye benefits from being part of Visang Education- the leader in the country’s education culture whose products are used in more than 10,000 schools and 3 million enrolling students.
– Learning materials are integrated into Digital platforms, allowing students to download contents on the tablets. After the content has been downloaded, there is no need for an Internet connection, enabling students to learn from anywhere, anytime.
– Additional study content is provided to counteract student’s weaknesses and gain exceptional learning outcomes at home,
Why franchise Englisheye?
– Present in over 300 kindergartens Wings offers a complete system for pre-school students. Focuses on Age 3-5, with 3 years of complete learning programs.
– Benefit from the leader of the region’s education culture, Visang, whose textbooks are used in more than 10,000 schools and with 3 million enrolling students.
– Offer maximized learning through interaction with AllviA, a smart learning solution where students are encouraged to use a smartboard and tablets in class. The solution is tailored to perfect the learning lab environment using the most advanced technology yet there is.
– Uses multi-sensory learning approach, which enhances learning experiences through all learner’s five senses.
– Follows the global STEAM educational standards (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math).
– Advanced parent application and LMS (Learning Management System).
Why franchise Wings?
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org