The first mango tree restaurant opened its doors in 1994. Situated in the heart of Bangkok, in a beautiful Thai house built during the reign of King Rama VI almost 100 years ago. It was named “Mango Tree” because of the mango tree planted at the front.
Mango Tree offers guests a quite relaxing location from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok life. In Bangkok, Mango Tree invites you to indulge in “the real taste of Thai lifestyle cooking”, amidst the sound of Thai classic music and dancing, with hospitality that is uniquely Thai.
- To be the premier global brand of Thai cuisine.
- To establish Mango Tree restaurants in every major city throughout the world by delivering quality Thai cuisine with great authentic taste and true Thai hospitality.
- We strive for
- perfect atmosphere for friends and family
- service beyond expectations
- a passion for a smile
- a remarkable dining experience
Mango Tree has multiple concepts to fit the right country and the positioning of each brand.
Minimum Investment USD500,000 – 800,000 per restaurant
Contact [email protected] for more information about Mango Tree franchise for Asia, Southeast / South East Asia (ASEAN), including: Australia — Bahrain — Bangladesh — Cambodia — China — Hong Kong — India — Indonesia — Japan — Korea — Kuwait — Laos — Malaysia — Myanmar — New Zealand — Pakistan — Philippines — Qatar — Saudi Arabia — Singapore — Sri Lanka — Taiwan — Thailand — Turkey — UAE — Vietnam