- MathRiders® is part of the Helen Doron® Group with over 35 years and 100+ Master Franchisees, 1000+ Learning Centres, and in 38 countries.
- The MathRiders® programme for students 2-19 is designed to help students learn maths with confidence and to improve their mathematical skills through fun and creative lessons.
- After-school programmes are designed to strengthen each student’s academic skills and boost self-confidence by helping students achieve success in school.
- MathRiders transforms maths education into a joyful, entertaining and meaningful experience.
- Recognized Global Brand
- Comprehensive Training (initial and ongoing), including Didactic training – Observing a TTC, Business training – Interactive training, Operations Guidelines, Branding Guide & Media Gallery, Personal meetings and Conferences, Customer support and business development
- Comprehensive Support Network (including Website Support, Marketing/Promotional Support, IMS, Media Gallery, Business Support, Pedagogic Support, Teacher Training, Lead Generation
- MathRiders® is taught in students’ mother tongue
- All learning and teaching materials are in local language