Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to explore franchising in THAILAND with 12 of the world’s leading international brands.
WHY JOIN THE VF INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE BUSINESS MATCHING EVENT?
- Personalized 1-on-1 Meetings for Success
- Discover franchises at our exclusive event for investors.
- Explore opportunities with our experts.
- Get tailored guidance based on your background.
- Identify suitable franchises and gain industry insights.
- Expand your network and pursue partnerships.
- Achieve franchise success with expert guidance
🔰 Food & Beverage: 6 Famous brands from U.S and Asia
- Food & Beverage: Chuck E. Cheese, Little Caesars Pizza, Texas Roadhouse, Jaggers
- Japanese restaurant: Tendon Kohaku, Yakiniku Futago
🔰 Education: 2 Best-in-Class education brands from Canada & Europe
- Canadian Pre K-12 Education: International Canadian Academy
- Coding: Coders Lab
🔰 Services: 4 Top leading brands in the UK
- Peer Advisory Boards & Business Coaching: The Alternative Board
- Disinfection & Decontamination Specialists: Sanondaf
- Innovative Inventory Solutions: RGIS
- Location Intelligence Data: GapMaps
SECURE A SPOT!
Date: BANGKOK, THAILAND | JUNE 21, 2023
Time: 9:00AM – 5:00PM (GMT+7)
Venue: Provided upon registration
Contact us: email@example.com
CONFIDENTIAL 1-1 MEETING WITH
12 Leading International Franchise Brands
CHUCK E. CHEESE® – The World’s #1 Family Entertainment Restaurant Brand
What is Chuck E. Cheese?
- Chuck E. Cheese is a family entertainment center that combines games, activities, and food for a unique and fun-filled experience.
- The brand was established in 1977 and has since grown to over 600 locations worldwide.
- Chuck E. Cheese is known for its iconic animatronic mouse mascot and family-friendly atmosphere.
Why Franchise Chuck E. Cheese?
- Established brand: Chuck E. Cheese has been in the family entertainment industry for over 40 years, making it a well-known and respected brand.
- Proven business model: The company has a successful business model that has been tried and tested over the years.
- Diversified revenue streams: Chuck E. Cheese offers a range of entertainment and food options, providing multiple streams of revenue.
- Support and training: As a franchisee, you will receive extensive support and training from the Chuck E. Cheese team to ensure your success.
- Growth opportunities: With plans for continued expansion, Chuck E. Cheese offers the potential for growth and profitability as a franchisee.
- Founded in 1977 and has since become a well-known name in the industry
- 600+ locations world-wide including nearly 100 international locations in 15 countries
- 2+ Billion Game Plays making Chuck E. Cheese the world’s largest arcade and leader in game knowledge
- 99% brand recognition among parents with children under 12
- 99% brand Awareness in North America & growing across the globe every year
- 70+ Million Guests welcomed each year across the globe and over 500,000 birthday parties annually
- Average unit volume of $2.7 million
- In 2021, Chuck E. Cheese was ranked #40 on the Franchise 500 list by Entrepreneur Magazine
Minimum Investment: US$1,500,000 – Learn More
LITTLE CAESARS® PIZZA – Third-largest pizza chain in the world
- Third-largest pizza chain in the United States and in 27+ countries, and the largest carry out pizza chain in the world
- Known for its HOT-N-READY® pizza and famed Crazy Bread®
- Little Caesars has been named “Best Value in America” for eleven years in a row
- Little Caesars is still the fastest growing pizza chain in America
- Little Caesars products are made with quality ingredients, like fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh daily in the stores and sauce made from fresh-packed, vine-ripened California crushed tomatoes
- An exceptionally high growth company with more than 59 years of experience in a US$135 billion worldwide pizza industry
- Highest-Rated Chain, Value for the Money – By Sandelman & Associates 2007 – 2017
Minimum Investment: US$1,500,000 – Learn More
TEXAS ROADHOUSE® – A Legendary Steak Restaurant
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. is a growing restaurant company operating predominantly in the casual dining segment that first opened in 1993 and today has grown to over 700 restaurants system-wide in 49 states and ten foreign countries.
- 2019 Named by the Harris Poll as its EquiTrend Brand Of The Year
- 2020 Named by the Forbes® as one of America’s Best Large Employers
- 2020 Named one the top ten brands resonating with consumers amid coronavirus by influencer marketing and social data firm Influential.
Why Choose Texas Roadhouse?
- JAGGERS® – Superior better burgers, hand-breaded chicken and fresh-made salads
- The Jaggers concept in Indianapolis has seen steady sales growth. Each restaurant is heavily involved in its community and serves better burgers, hand-breaded chicken and fresh-made salads in a casual atmosphere. For convenience, guests can order online or drive-thru.
- Jaggers sells better burgers and hand-breaded chicken tenders and filets. The crisp, fresh salads are chopped and tossed when ordered and served with our signature homemade, in-house dressing.
- Rated #1 Burger in Indy by Indianapolis Monthly
- Named a Hot Concept by Technomic (February 2020)
- Criteria of our Ideal Franchisee
- Infrastructure and resources to meet your franchise agreement and development schedule
- Real estate experience in the market to be developed
- Extensive experience as a multi-unit operator, preferably in the fast-food or fast-casual restaurant space
- Total commitment to the development of the Jaggers brand
- Minimum Investment: US$1,500,000 – Learn More
- YAKINUKU FUTAGO® – A Japanese-style BBQ Restaurant Chain
- YAKINIKU, meaning “grilled meat”, is a Japanese term that refers to grilled meat cuisine and is commonly referred to as “Japanese Barbeque”.
- Today, “YAKINIKU” commonly refers to a Japanese style of cooking bite- size meat (usually beef and offal) and vegetables that are cooked on griddles and over a flame of wood charcoal using a gas or electric grill.
- The owners of FUTAGO were born as twin brothers in Osaka, the most popular city for yakiniku in Japan. FUTAGO means “twins” in Japanese. Establishing their first FUTAGO restaurant in 2010 in Tokyo, the twins developed a unique “FUTAGO style” concept.
- Now, FUTAGO is all over Japanese media, including TV programs and magazines, expanding to more than 40 locations worldwide, including Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Hawaii and New York.
- Flexible restaurant formats
- Minimum Investment: US$200,000 per restaurant – Learn More
- TENDON KOHAKU® – Japan’s Leading Tendon/Tempura Restaurant Chain
- TENDON is popular among various generations. It has recently been gaining popularity around the world. However, the number of stores serving TENDON is insufficient in Asia.
- The name “KOHAKU” means amber and like an amber gem shining mysteriously with plant inclusions, fresh ingredients are dipped in a golden batter and fried to an amber perfection to satisfy our customers’ palates.
- Living up to its name, the KOHAKU TENDON is a hearty bowl topped with delicious and beautiful tempura.
- KOHAKU’s “batter” is an original blend of several kinds of flour, and the frying oil is a unique blend of salad and sesame oil.
- KOHAKU has “two kinds of sauces”. “KOHAKU sauce” is flavorful and refreshing with just the right amount of brown sugar. “Spicy sauce” uses original spices, having just the right kick and increasing the customer’s appetite.
- Stores already open in Singapore, Malaysia, and Philippines
- Minimum Investment: US$150,000 per restaurant – Learn More
The Alternative Board®: Leading Peer Advisory Boards & Business Coaching
The Alternative Board (TAB) is a leading franchising support network that offers a range of services for franchisees. TAB provides a platform for franchise owners to exchange ideas, share experiences, and overcome the unique challenges they face. With TAB, franchisees have access to one-on-one coaching sessions and business development tools to help them reach their goals.
Helping business owners improve their businesses and change their lives.
For over 30 years, The Alternative Board has cultivated a thriving community of forward-thinking CEOs and business owners who share the collective wisdom and inspiration to radically improve their companies
- 2.5x Revenue growth over the national average
- 25k+ Businesses we’ve helped thrive
- 1,100+ Industries represented in our membership
- $29.3B Gross revenue of companies working with TAB
- 500+ TAB advisory boards across the globe
Minimum Investment: USD250,000 – Learn More
- CODERS LAB® – Largest Coding school and IT academy franchise
- Coders Lab teaches new, practical skills with project-based curriculum to people with no previous IT experience. Bootcamp students will build a rich portfolio of projects. Group classes are led by instructors, and there are also self-study workshops, exams, and final projects for each stage of the bootcamp.
- 9 years of market experience
- 9000+ graduates
- 5 countries
- Since 2013, Coders Lab IT Academy has trained European over 9,000 programmers and software testers. We offer remote and in-class courses in Poland, Austria, Spain, Romania, and Kosovo.
- FRANCHISE BENEFITS
- Low investment in brick & mortar
- Exclusive license for the country of choice
- Long-term franchise contract
- Ready-made products with a 60% gross margin
- Attractive ROI period
- Proven business model
- Rapidly developing industry
- INTERNATIONAL CANADIAN ACADEMY® – PreK-12 Education
- The infinity symbol of our brand is intrinsically connected to the idea of continuous learning, reshaping of schools by valuing and fostering personal and social competencies, thinking competencies, inquiry mindset, purposeful use of technology, personalized learning, creativity, and communication.
- At ICA, we are committed to helping schools be adaptable and ready for any future scenario.
- ICA has developed systems, knowledge, and methods to empower learners to think creatively and critically, be inquisitive, and foster digital, personal, and social competencies so that they can thrive in all aspects of their life.
- Minimum Investment: US$150,000 per centre – Learn More
SANONDAF® – Disinfection & Decontamination Specialists
Operating natIonally since 2014, Sanondaf UK are market-leading providers of specialist disinfection and decontamination services.
- Sanondaf is Europe’s first disinfection & decontamination franchise, offering professionalism and environmentally safe service destroying 99.99% of harmful bacteria, viruses, funghi, moulds and yeast, in fact any microorganism susceptible to our hospital grade disinfectants.
- Fast, Effective & Efficient
- Our solutions are purposefully designed to be faster, more effective and significantly more efficient than traditional deep clean or other decontamination methods.
- Why Touchless
- Sanondaf’s touch-less disinfection solutions combine the effect of both our spraying devices and disinfectant solutions. The dual effect of both devices and disinfectants, enables the air and surface in a room to be disinfected automatically. Our disinfectant is a patented, highly effective, oxidizing disinfectant that kills 99.99% of all hazardous germs and bacteria without posing a threat to humans, animals or plants.
- Minimum Investment: US$250,000 – Learn more
RGIS® – Inventory Management Pioneers
RGIS takes clients beyond the count with integrated inventory services that include store surveys, space management, store remodels and resets, supply chain solutions and asset optimization.
With proven successes in all aspects of retail, healthcare and manufacturing inventory, it is no surprise that more organizations, in more places, trust RGIS to provide the information and insight they need to fully understand their assets and make better business decisions.
- 3,000 Global Customers
- 174,000 Inventories per Year
- 37 Countries Serviced
GAPMAPS® – Location intelligence, making the best business location decisions
- GapMaps is a global location-based services and business consultancy platform founded in 2015.
- It provides solutions for location, mapping, and market analysis for businesses worldwide.
- With analytical tools, GapMaps helps businesses research and develop geographic strategies, optimize store networks, increase sales, and drive business growth.
- The platform offers customized maps and complex analytical tools built on geographic technology, analytical data, and artificial intelligence.
- GapMaps provides a variety of analytical data, including population, economic conditions, geography, and consumer habits, to help businesses make effective decisions.
- It is an ideal partner for businesses looking to optimize their geographic strategies and develop their business globally.
Minimum Investment: US$10,000 – Learn More
Add to Calendar
Franchise Connect: Personalized 1-On-1 Meetings For Success | Thailand | June 21, 2023